- Do Not Make Personal Attacks Posts that serve no purpose other than to flame users annihilate the quality of discussion. Do not make personal attacks of other users or businesses. This includes personal attacks obfuscated by vague language. You may critique or disdain argument and opinion posted by users and businesses, but you may not extend that method to maligning the users themselves.
- Do Not Make Harassing Posts Do not harass or otherwise target users for disparagement across the site, especially where doing so assassinates or distresses the character of the user or business. Do not sexually harass users. Do not use threatening language. This includes posts which, by those contents, would cause a reasonable observer to become concerned for their own safety.
- No Spamming Do not post copies of the same thread, the same thread to multiple subforums, or copy the same post to multiple threads. Avoid making empty “bump” posts or necroposting (bumping very old threads). Please refrain from appending ASCII logos, macros, memes or other taglines (manual signatures) to each of your posts. Do not endeavour to circumvent the automatic spam filter. Never repost a thread or post that has been deleted or locked by a moderator unless instructed otherwise.
- No Advertising Advertising bots, propaganda accounts (including the evangelizing variety), and persons who register with the intention of using this forum for SEO or link-dropping will be banned without warning. Meet Sunnybank asks that other registered users also refrain from engaging in casual or commercial ad campaigns upon the forum. Attempts to solicit traffic from this forum are forbidden. Do not import forum drama or politics from some other forum to this one.
- Respect User Privacy Do not post the contents of private messages on the open forum without the permission of all parties involved. Additionally, we ask that you not reveal personal details about other users without their permission. This specifically includes acts like the posting of addresses or telephone numbers.
- Post With Quality In Mind Although there is nothing wrong with being succinct, terse, or directly to the point, we ask that you try to avoid one-lined irrelevance. Do not dump excessively lurid or crude content into existing threads or create threads for that purpose. Do not post racist or antisemitic material anywhere on this forum. They will be deleted by Meet Sunnybank moderators without warning.
- Post Legibly Please do not make posts in ALL CAPS, custom-format posts in a manner that breaks up the visual continuity of the thread, or otherwise make posts difficult for users to read. Post in English primarily (we cannot moderate all languages).
- Use Tasteful Customisations Vulgar, disruptive, or poorly formatted usernames, custom text and avatars will be mollified or removed at Meet Sunnybank’s moderator’s discretion.
- No Duplicate Accounts Each user is allowed one account. Please note that users who attempt to register multiple accounts may be placed onto the website’s blacklist automatically, which can have the effect of suspending all account function for each account associated with that user. Do not login to accounts other than your own. Purposefully assuming multiple identities (sockpuppetry) will not be tolerated.
- File Size Default dimensions are 150x150x.
- File size must be 100kb or less.
- Offensive Content
- While we are not easily offended, Meet Sunnybank will nevertheless remove any avatar that we find to be potentially legally problematic or otherwise disruptive to the function of this website. This is to include but not be limited to nudity, gore, and/or strongly explicit content.
These Commenting Guidelines and Rules was last updated in November 2016.