- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of matcha powder
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- Sift together the flour, salt, and matcha powder. Put aside.
- In a stand mixer on medium speed (or with an electric mixer) cream together the powdered sugar and the butter.
- Very slowly, with the mixer on low, incorporate the matcha/ flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Once fully incorporated, remove the dough and form it into a log ~10-12 inches long. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet.
- Cut the dough log into ~20 cookies and line them up on the baking sheet, evenly spread out.
- Bake for ~15 minutes or until the cookies just start to brown.