Korean Style Pan-fried Pork Belly
- ½ pound pork belly (with or without skin)
- cilantro for topping (optional)
- For marinating the pork belly
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon Korean hot pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted white sesame seeds
- Marinate the pork belly with garlic, ginger, Korean hot pepper paste, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil and sesame seeds for about 20 minutes.
- Turn to medium-low heat, and place the pork belly slices onto a non-stick pan.
- Pan fry for about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Top with cilantro to serve.