Baked Eggs in Wonton Cups
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 6 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- 6 tablespoons shredded smoked Gouda cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 6 eggs
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup, slightly off-center. Gently press a second wonton wrapper into each muffin cup, on the opposite side of center from the first wrapper and at a slight angle to the first wrapper. Cover as much of the sides of the cup as possible with the two wrappers.
- Divide the Canadian bacon and cheese evenly among the muffin cups. Push the bacon and cheese away from the center to make an indentation in each cup. Crack an egg into each indentation. Sprinkle with scallions.
- Bake in the center of the oven until whites are set, but yolks are still runny, about 20 minutes.