Crispy crepe 香脆薄饼
- 90 g plain flour
- 70 g rice flour
- 30 g corn starch
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 200 ml water
- 80 g sugar
- A (recommended)
- 2 slices ham, cut into strip
- 2 slices cheese, cut into strip
- paprika/chilli powder
- 3-4 tbsp roasted peanuts, crushed
- 3-4 tbsp sugar
- 3-4 tbsp strawberry jam
- Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth. If there are lumps, run it through a sieve.
- Heat pan/skillet/griddle. Wipe pan/skillet/griddle with a little oil (I did it only once).
- Ladle one scoop of batter into pan and spread it into a circle using the back of the ladle. Try to spread the crepe as thin as possible.
- Add your chosen filling on top of crepe. For filling (A), arrange a few pieces of ham and cheese evenly on top of crepe. Sprinkle paprika and slather some mayonnaise.
- When bottom of the crepe turns golden brown, fold crepe in half and then quarter. Serve hot.