- 800 g deboned chicken thigh cutlets, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- pandan leaves
- short skewers
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- juice from half lemon
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- In a bowl combine together soy sauce, oyster sauce, chili powder and garlic.
- Add the chicken, give it a good mix to coat it evenly then set it aside for 15 minutes.
- Get two pieces of pandan leaf then wrap chicken around, place in a skewer securing the pandan leaves. Place two wrapped chicken in one skewer. Do it with the remaining chicken.
- Prepare a wok, add oil and place in stove top with high heat. Once oil is hot enough fry chicken pieces for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked. Place cooked chicken in a serving platter.
- In a small bowl combine sauce ingredients, mix well then serve with pandan chicken.