Asian Bolognese (Asian Meat Sauce Pasta)
- 4pcs Frozen Udon
- 1 lb minced pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar (it’s not sweet but its a food enhancer to bring out the flavor of the meat)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 medium yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1-2 cup bella mushrooms, diced (I love mushrooms and I put a lot in there)
- 1.5 tablespoon garlic black bean sauce
- 4 tablespoon organic tomato paste
- 1 – 2 tablespoon water
- 3 teaspoon sugar (to balance out the acidity of the tomato paste)
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Chili oil (optional if you like spicy)
- Green onions, julienne
- Combine minced pork with salt, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar, cornstarch, and water. Stir to mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, place 1 piece of udon in the boiling water and stir gently to separate the noodles. Remove udon noodles from pot. Set aside and repeat the same process for the other udon.
- Combine and mix garlic black bean sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, sesame oil and chili oil thoroughly. Set aside
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a large fry pan, sautéed yellow onion until soft, add mushrooms and cook until soft. Add marinated minced pork and cook until brown. Add garlic black bean tomato mixture to cooked minced pork, stir to mix thoroughly for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Serve on top of udon, garnish with green onions, and enjoy!