Teriyaki Chicken and Rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 large shallot
- 1 cup pre-cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup bottled Teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice, white or brown
- In a 4-quart, non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium until shimmering (about 2 min).
- Add carrots, snap peas, and shallot; sauté until lightly browned and slightly softened (3-5 minutes).
- Fold in shredded chicken, teriyaki sauce, and cooked rice; continue over medium heat until warmed through (4-6 minutes).
- Serve immediately or allow to cool, cover and refrigerate up to three days.